Re: Approve LilyPond Uniform Type Identifier?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Approve LilyPond Uniform Type Identifier?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:46:24 +0200

Ed Baskerville wrote:
Hi all,

I just wrote a simple Mac OS X Spotlight metadata importer for LilyPond (posted to the lilypond-user list). Mac OS X uses a new way of identifying file types--they call it the Uniform Type Identifier-- and I needed to pick one for LilyPond files.

My question: can the core Lily developers officially bless the type "org.lilypond.lilypond-source" as the official UTI for LilyPond source files? Or pick a better one?

I would say org.lilypond.lilypond-input, but I'm not sure. Jan?