Re: setting a text font

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: setting a text font
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:35:17 +0200

/\override LyricText  #'font-name = #"Gentium"/

With 2.6.0 and 2.6.3 it works like expected, so I can't reproduce the problem. (Maybe the Gentium font has only been copied into c:\Windows\Fonts and not installed?)

Bert

'COUR' because the file is 'COUR.TTF' (I'm not sure if the names are
case sensitive).

'Verdana' works because the file is 'Verdana.ttf'.
Is this the expected behavior?

No, it isn't.  The example suggest that it may even have to do with
the case-blindness of Microsoft windows.  It could be that fontconfig
does not find the file.  What does fc-list say about COUR?

Jan.