Re: Lilypond and Emacs mode for Emacs 22

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Emacs mode for Emacs 22
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:36:01 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:42:37 +0200 Jan Buchal <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we develop Free Software for blind and we have several blind users
> who use Emacs Lilypond mode.

This is a good thing.

> Now we have problem with Lilypond mode
> and CVS Emacs. In Emacs 22.xx are changed some functions so that the
> Lilypond mode not works. Do you have some new version for new Emacs?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jan Buchal

Seems like 21.4 is the current stable release, and I have not used CVS Emacs.
Therefore, patches for LilyPond's Emacs files are welcome. The type of changes
needed becomes evident from the error messages which appear during loading of
the LilyPond mode in Emacs. One should also make sure that the functionality
which works now with the current stable 21.4 (and probably with some earlier
versions ?) will not break.

--
Terveisin
Heikki Junes