Re: Lilypond and Emacs mode for Emacs 22

From: Jan Buchal
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Emacs mode for Emacs 22
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:47:54 +0200

    HJJ> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:42:37 +0200 Jan Buchal <address@hidden> wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> we develop Free Software for blind and we have several blind
    >> users who use Emacs Lilypond mode.

    HJJ> This is a good thing.

    >> Now we have problem with Lilypond mode and CVS Emacs. In Emacs
    >> 22.xx are changed some functions so that the Lilypond mode not
    >> works. Do you have some new version for new Emacs?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Jan Buchal

    HJJ> Seems like 21.4 is the current stable release, and I have not
    HJJ> used CVS Emacs.
Yes, however the stable Emacs has many bugs from our point, that's means
for Emacs speech interface. The second thing is, that a stable release
of the new Emacs has very, very long period.

    HJJ> Therefore, patches for LilyPond's Emacs files are welcome.
Our problem is, that we have very limited sources and many projects:
http:www.freebsoft.org.

thanks for understanding.

--

Jan Buchal