Re: a new lilypond build failure

From: Thomas Bushnell BSG
Subject: Re: a new lilypond build failure
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:10:49 -0700

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> What tex intricacies did you use?  Integration with [la]tex documents
> is still supported, but using .eps snippets now.

Not many.  I've never been a power lilypond user, and my needs would
be quite satisfied with .eps.  I didn't much integrate it with tex,
but just produced pages and then ran tex on them to get output.  I'd
be just as happy with .dvi output.

> The tex backend is still present.  If there are problems with it,
> Han-Wen might be persuaded to support it as a sponsored feature?

It's not a bad thing, but it should not be a priority on my account.

Thomas