Re: collision of rehearsal marks, y-parent

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: collision of rehearsal marks, y-parent
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:58:19 +0200 (CEST)

> > Is it possible to add a collision resolver for rehearsal marks?  The
>
> preventing what kind of collisions?

Almost everything:

 note heads and rests (with attached articulation grobs)
 stems
 beams
 octavation lines, trills, tuplets, etc.
 slurs and ties
 bar numbers
 clefs

Dynamics and scripts are probably not necessary because they are below
the staff line normally.

> > But what is the `Y-parent'?
>
> it depends. In case of teh rehearsal mark, I guess it will be the
> System grob.

You `guess'.  Interesting :-)

Where can I find information about this?  Is it documented somewhere?

    Werner