Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:27:20 +0200

Erlend Aasland wrote:
Hi

On 3/31/06, *Trevor Bača* <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Yeah, you've definitely got the idea; the best examples are in scores
    of Sciarrino's recent music and I'll have time to dig through some
    this weekend and make a few small scans.

Great!

    IIRC I think the circles are a touch smaller, maybe about 80% of what
    you've rendered here; again, I get the scans to help out. Could the
    size of the circle be a configurable parameter?

Yes, I think so. Perhaps we should have a thickness parameter too?

I recommend you compute thickness and radius from the hairpin thickness and height. Otherwise, you must have to create a separate Grob.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com