Re: implementation plan for music streams

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: implementation plan for music streams
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:17:44 +0200

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 20.46, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> > I'd start with 4. because they're independent from the rest, and we can
> > readily test the rest of those.

The reason for my ordering, is that 3 can be used to verify that 4 works.

BTW, (1-3) are completely independent of (4), and I have just finished step
(1) locally. If you insist on getting (4) done before (1), then that's
perfectly OK with me; but is it OK for you to look at my patch for (1) while
I do (4)? I guess (1) is the step which requires the longest discussion, so
it might be good to start the discussion early.

--
Erik