Re: make web fails

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: make web fails
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:54:47 +0000

[forgot to cc list]

OK, I could try to make GUB work locally here. What's the first step?

Hm, I guess that will take some time though. Is it OK if I commit
stuff before I make it work?
Current status: I have made make-web _almost_ work: Only one
ghostscript error occurs (in PDF creation), and if I convince make to
ignore that single error, the rest of make web finishes nicely. So,
apart from gs, make web finishes nicely.

Erik

On 6/1/06, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
Erik Sandberg schreef:
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately I'm still having problems; I have that file in my
> GS_FONTPATH but nothing changes. You don't happen to know about a
> ghostscript .deb which is likely to fix All My Problems?

No,

you could try with the GUB framework, though. We'd have to adapt it a
bit, to make it import your sources rather than CVS.

The autotest facility runs completely from GUB as well.