Re: Staff.instr code change?

From: Papazian Christophe
Subject: Re: Staff.instr code change?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:56:15 +0200

This seems expensive for me, so I made myself the changes. I don't know how to submit the changes, so I send to you the two changed files, and to the devel- list. This seems to be working good, but it could print some warnings (don't know why)... I used the 2.8.2 files version, but I think it must be easy to merge them in the last version.

Please, could you give me some feedback ?

All the best,
Christophe

(I add some example to allow you to test the changes)