doc suggestion

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: doc suggestion
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:48:54 -0400

Hello, Graham (et al.):

I think it would great if the default of all Object settings were easier to find in the docs -- for example, I couldn't find the default DynamicLineSpanner.minimum-Y-extent listed anywhere.

If there was an easy way to have those values automagically "bubble up" from the code into the proper location (Layout Object reference page) in the documentation, it would make tweaking a heck of a lot easier (i.e., less trial-and-error).

Of course, if it's too difficult (e.g., it would have to be done manually each v-rev), then don't bother. =)

Cheers,
Kieren.