Re: user manual

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: user manual
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 11:49:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Mark Van den Borre wrote:

Graham,

"General improvements to "working on lilypond files", focusing on
teaching users how to write files that are easier to update.  Not that
it will do any good, since nobody reads the manual anyway."

I was not aware that you underestimate the relevance of your work so
much. It is a splendid piece of work and very important to the
Lilypond user experience.

100% agreed! At least, I *do* read now and then in the manual, and it's now _extremely_ better than, say, 2 or 3 years ago!

Greetings,
Juergen