Re: Updating translators

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Updating translators
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 17:02:31 +0200

Erik Sandberg schreef:
- I added support for the grob property "cause" to have stream-event values, for grob::warning / grob::programming_error. This made me realise that set_spot and origin are duplicated in Music and Stream_event, and that this is bad. Do you think it would make sense to either move the set_spot and origin methods to Prob, or alternatively to introduce a new class Prob_with_origin? A Prob_with_origin would have the additional methods

neither solution appeals to me. If you want to do anything, I'd rather move the functions out of the class,eg.

  set_spot (Prob*p, Input *input)

warning, programming_error, set_spot and origin. Music, Stream_event and Grob would all be subclasses of Prob_with_origin. Grob's origin would be set by make_grob_from_properties.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com