Re: About lilypond's build problem with debian

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: About lilypond's build problem with debian
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:50:10 +0200

Thomas Bushnell BSG schreef:
The problem is that lilypond's build system assumes that lilypond is
already installed on the system.

Han-Wen Nienhuys said no, it uses LILYPONDPREFIX, but as I point out
in the thread, it is setting LILYPONDPREFIX *incorrectly*, and the
reason the builds are working for Han-Wen is that he already has
lilypond installed.

this is false BTW, as I don't have lilypond installed at all. I always run from the development tree.

I would welcome a usable bugreport about this, as Ludovic has so far declined to produce one.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com