Re: Bug or Feature?

From: Marco Gusy
Subject: Re: Bug or Feature?
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:36:17 +0200

Alle 21:02, mercoledì 19 luglio 2006, hai scritto:
> Please read the section on "Automatic accidentals" in the manual.
>
>    /Mats

"modern
This rule corresponds to the common practice in the 20th century. This rule
prints the same accidentals as default, but temporary accidentals also are
canceled in other octaves. Furthermore, in the same octave, they also get
canceled in the following measure"

I already red it, and I think this behaviour is not correct. When playing you
feel stronger the sharp in the same measure than the unsharp of the previous
one. The previous one unsharp should not override the diesis in the same
measure don't you think?
Anyway the problem is still more annoying, this happens also if the first note
is measures far away...

\version "2.8.0"

\score {
        \new Staff {