Re: changing the midi instrument; broken

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: changing the midi instrument; broken
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:36:15 -0700

Ted Walther wrote:
On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 08:50:31PM +0200, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Just as any other property setting that applies to a certain Staff, you
have to do the setting within the Staff context, for example:

\new Staff {
    \time 3/4
    \key d \major
    \clef treble
      \set Staff.midiInstrument = #"oboe"

That worked.  Thank you Mats!  If that isn't in the documentation on the
website, it would be helpful to put it in.

Please see
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

Cheers,
- Graham (hey, I live about 5 minutes away from you! I didn't think there were other lilypond users in Burnaby. :)