documentation translation

From: Ludovic Sardain
Subject: documentation translation
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:42:37 +0200

Hello,

As you know, we are a small team of french translators, and for some
months, we're not doing anything, because none of us has understood
how to compile the documentation. There's also some problem about
whereas we must translate or not the nodes titles.

Is there a way to make our job easy? maybe a wiki, where we could
translate and discuss of the translation. Or a some script like
"make-french-translation"?

There's a lot of french musicians who wants to learn lilypond, and
they just can't because of their poor knowledge of English.

Furthermore, I really want to participate to this great project, which
save me a lot of time, and make me joyful each time I look the scores.

Thank you

Ludovic