Re: documentation translation

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: documentation translation
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:07:29 +0200

Ludovic Sardain escreveu:
Hello,

As you know, we are a small team of french translators, and for some
months, we're not doing anything, because none of us has understood
how to compile the documentation. There's also some problem about
whereas we must translate or not the nodes titles.

Jan and I have been working very hard over the last days to give our build infrastructuer an update. It should be possible, in the short run, to have an almost-single-button-push method of compiling the documentation

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com