Re: German translation of the manual

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: German translation of the manual
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:33:13 +0200

Hi Till, hi LilyPond hackers,
Le vendredi 23 mars 2007 à 19:00 +0200, Till Rettig a écrit :
> > I upload every so often a build of lilypond/translation documentation to
> > http://john.mandereau.free.fr/lilypond-doc/Documentation ; you may check
> > how fresh it is at http://john.mandereau.free.fr/lilypond-doc/COMMITTISH
> >
> this looks good, how often will you upload it to master?

I plan to do it on Friday or Saturday, because I'll be away from April
1st to 8th.  So, I welcome patches for typos or translation polishing
(if necessary, of course) until Saturday afternoon.  For this purpose,
feel free to ask German music notation geeks to proofread your work ;-)
(it's been uploaded to my site).

I'm sorry the documentation PO file needs frequent updates, it's because
I try to fix the bunch of bugs in section titles translation.

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>