Re: [patch] top level page breaking directives

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: [patch] top level page breaking directives
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 22:55:43 +0200

Joe Neeman <address@hidden> writes:

>> However, an issue is remaining: Composite_music is not allowed inside a
>> \book block, so the page breaking commands cannot be used between scores
>> inside a \book block. Side question: are regression tests containing
>> serveral \score blocks required to have a \book block?
>
> Would it break things to allow Composite_music inside a book? I think it
> would
> be nice to have the \pageBreak work everywhere.

For this to be possible, the book_body part of parser.yy should be
changed to make use of book-(score|music|text)-handlers, after the
fashion of the toplevel-(score|music|text)-handlers used for top-level
elements -- there's a FIXME comment mentionning that possibility.  I'm
going to try that.

nicolas