Re: Tags in LSR

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Tags in LSR
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:12:16 +0200

2007/9/7, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> We add tags to LSR.  You spend 15 minutes adding every useful tag you
> can think of.  We announce this on -user.  Users send in 20 new tag
> ideas.  You look through the list and pick out the 5 tags that are
> actually worth having.  You add these.  Users spend another week playing
> with it.  They send in a few more good tag ideas.

OK; this is really the simple and easy solution indeed.

> The whole thing is over in a week.  After that, users could add
>
> % new tag: blargle

My English isn't sufficient here: is "blargle" *really* a word? :)

Oh, by the way: could the snippet authors be easily identified (if
they're logged)? This would make THANKS redaction a lot easier, and
would allow me to contact the users whenever needed (like the jEdit
accordion thing recently).

Regards,
Valentin