Re: Tags in LSR

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Re: Tags in LSR
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:38:28 +0200

On Sep 7, 2007, at 12:27 , Valentin Villenave wrote:

The whole point is: snippets have to accept as many tags as we want.
We should be able to use existing tags (maybe in a menu just like the
Directories menu we already have) as well as creating new tags when
needed.

Note that the average result in real life is that you will get billions of typos (as opposed to actual tags). :)

Oh, I should mention that there's been some bugs with the search
function (the wrong images, the wrong snippets tend to appear).

That could happen, but I need a more precise report to do anything.

Ciao,

                        seba