Texinfo 4.11 required [Re: Autotester: FAIL make -f lilypond.make LILYPO

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Texinfo 4.11 required [Re: Autotester: FAIL make -f lilypond.make LILYPOND_BRANCH=master doc-build]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:18:35 +0100

Le dimanche 11 novembre 2007 à 13:30 +0100, address@hidden a
écrit :
> error for:
>
>       make -f lilypond.make  LILYPOND_BRANCH=master doc-build

> /home/janneke/vc/gub-test/target/linux-64/build/lilypond-master-git.sv.gnu.org-lilypond.git/Documentation/user/out-www//tutorial.texi:803:
>  Unknown command `quotedblright'.

Hello Jan and all Lily hackers,
It seems that building docs of current master with GUB repeatedly fails
because GUB may still use an old Texinfo version (maybe 4.8).  Graham
has cleaned up macros.itexi, for example @q and @qq definitions, so he
was right to use new Texinfo commands like @quotedblright, that's why
building docs in lilypond/gdp and master branch now require Texinfo
4.11.

This was already discussed on -devel, but I wanted to be sure you have
noticed it.  Sorry for the noise, I hope it helps!

Best,
John