Re: Texinfo 4.11 required [Re: Autotester: FAIL make -f lilypond.make LI

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Texinfo 4.11 required [Re: Autotester: FAIL make -f lilypond.make LILYPOND_BRANCH=master doc-build]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 00:39:09 +0100

Le dimanche 11 novembre 2007 à 10:06 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Here's the commit to GDP:   (apparently only a few days ago, not a week)
> http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=67767ab0bee99d0b6148959bf45b0cd05968b605
>
> I see that it didn't make its way to master:
> http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=history;f=configure.in;h=6468597097a45e91e8968e2e09e039236dd0cc55;hb=master

I had not cherry-picked it because I thought it'd conflict with my fix
on master; I just realized those two commits are totally independent,
one fixes configure.in, the other fixes install.itely.

> Could somebody cherry-pick or merge or fast-forward or rebase or just
> write a complete new patch or whatever the Mao is the right term in git,
> to get this update in master?

Done.  I also cherry-picked all other GDP commits, and succesfully ran
'make' and 'make dist', so I pushed to master on git.sv.gnu.org.

Cheers,
John