Re: Only GCC <= 4.1.2 is suitable for current 2.11 on x86 32 bits

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Only GCC <= 4.1.2 is suitable for current 2.11 on x86 32 bits
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 18:20:07 +0200

2008/5/24 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> My Gcc version is  4.2.3 (standard in Ubuntu 8.04) and I compile well,
> send me a test file or whatever if you want to know if my output is
> correct.

Same here; I'm using exclusively a GCC-4.2.3 home-made LilyPond
(merging master and dev/rune), so far it works fine (though slower
than the vanilla Lily, but this might be because of Rune's code :-)

I'm running the latest Mandriva with glibc2.8.1 (and I was about to
switch to GCC 4.3.1, when your report discouraged me from doing so)

Cheers,
Valentin