Description of 'direction in IR

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Description of 'direction in IR
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:36:37 +0100

I've a vague suspicion this has been raised before; if so, apologies.

The description of the direction property in the IR is wrong in two places. I think it should be corrected as follows (but I can't see where this is specified):

direction (direction)
If side-axis is 1 (or #X), then this property
                 0
determines whether the object is placed #LEFT,
#CENTER or #RIGHT with respect to the other
object. Otherwise, it determines whether the
object is placed #UP, #CENTER or #DOWN.
Numerical values may also be used: #UP=1,
#DOWN=-1, #LEFT=-1, #RIGHT=1, CENTER=0
                                       .
[Delete the following - only 1,0,-1 are permitted
for type 'direction']
but also other numerical values are permitted.