Re: Using backslashed in node names causes problems with pdf andtexi2htm

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Using backslashed in node names causes problems with pdf andtexi2html ("The \override command")
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:45:51 +0100

Reinhold Kainhofer wrote Monday, August 11, 2008 9:43 PM

As a solution I propose to remove the backslash from the node names and the xrefs, so links will work. They can/should stay in the section titles, which are not used for the links anyway. There they don't cause any errors anyway.

Reinhold,
Shall I do this in the .itely file, as I want to
change one of these section headings anyway?
I want to change the section name "Objects connected
to the input" to "The \tweak command".

John, there are lots of refs to this section.  I
can find and change all the ones in the English
docs, but I'm not sure what to do about the
translations.  Advice please.

Trevor