Re: Node names can't have backslashes

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: Node names can't have backslashes
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:20:20 +0200

Le 14.08.2008 19:02, Carl D. Sorensen disait :
Jean-Charles,

Your latest commit adds backslashes back into the node name.

We had a recent discussion on the problems of having
backslashes in node names:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/16894

The result of the discussion was a determination that if
section names had a backslash, the node name would be the
section name without a backslash.  So I think the node name
was correct before the backslash was added.

That was detected by "make ISOLANG=en fix-xrefs"

I did not add the backslash to the node name, but to the reference calling.

What to do then?

Cheers,
Jean-Charles