Re: Node names can't have backslashes

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Node names can't have backslashes
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:52:49 -0700

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 8/14/08 12:20 PM, "Jean-Charles Malahieude" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Le 14.08.2008 19:02, Carl D. Sorensen disait :
>>> Jean-Charles,
>>>
>>> Your latest commit adds backslashes back into the node name.
>>>
>>> We had a recent discussion on the problems of having
>>> backslashes in node names:
>>>
>>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/16894
>>>
>>> The result of the discussion was a determination that if
>>> section names had a backslash, the node name would be the
>>> section name without a backslash.  So I think the node name
>>> was correct before the backslash was added.
>>>

>> That was detected by "make ISOLANG=en fix-xrefs"
>>
>> I did not add the backslash to the node name, but to the reference calling
>
> I think it is to take the backslash off the node, isn't it?

The issue is with getting the @ref{...} calls to work with
backslashes.  I believe Reinhold is trying to figure out a solution.
In the meantime, a patch (which has not been pushed to Git yet) with
numerous link fixes *temporarily* takes care of this issue by
commenting out this particular reference calling.

Once my patch has been pushed, we can figure it out from there.

Cheers,
Patrick