Re: Merging dev/texi2html [was: Re: Clean history]

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Merging dev/texi2html [was: Re: Clean history]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:04:06 +0200

Just curiosity, what's the size of this redirected output file?

Secondly: let's assume it's a million lines worth (this much it seems
to me). They take time to be printed. Compilation plus printing many
megacharacters on screen or to a file takes much more than compilation
alone. Therefore, it slowens the process in an appreciable amount,
obvious, isn't it?

Sorry for bringing down the high technical level of this thread, but
time has its importance.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org