Re: Merging dev/texi2html [was: Re: Clean history]

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Merging dev/texi2html [was: Re: Clean history]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:31:49 +0200

2008/8/21 Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>:

> If you think it is too much, run it with >&  log.txt and use a pager
> to navigate it.

Since we're adding make rules these days, how about a "make silent"
rule or something like that?

By the way, "make all" on my box is now almost 4 times faster than it
used to be; I don't know if this is because I've switched to a 64-bit
kernel... or because Lily's code has suddenly been immensely improved
:-)

Cheers,
Valentin