printing-marks-on-every-staff.ly (proposed change)

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: printing-marks-on-every-staff.ly (proposed change)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:23:58 -0800 (PST)

In the file /input/lsr/printing-marks-on-every-staff.ly,
I propose moving the \with blocks into a single \layout
block. Someone wanting to print marks on every  staff of
a large orchestra piece might not realize that a lot of
typing can be saved since all of the repeated \with
blocks can be consolidated into one \layout block. At
least, this is what happened to me!

There may be other snippets with the same issue, but I
haven't checked.

- Mark

lines 24-41 currently read:

{