Re: printing-marks-on-every-staff.ly (proposed change)

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: printing-marks-on-every-staff.ly (proposed change)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:38:32 -0800 (PST)

2008/11/6 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:
> You don't need \new Score; in fact, no snippet should use this, since
> it confuses users.

I looked through the snippet list and I only found
4 instances of \new Score. Should be easy to fix.

  grid-lines--changing-their-appearance.ly
  grid-lines--emphasizing-rhythms-and-notes-synchronization.ly
  printing-marks-on-every-staff.ly
  score-for-diatonic-accordion.ly

- Mark

p.s. Is it annoying if I suggest a small change and
     I don't take care of it myself? I'd just rather
     leave source-code modifying to the developers
     and stick to my current roles of bug hunting
     and suggesting...