Re: holdups for 2.12

From: padovani
Subject: Re: holdups for 2.12
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:26:06 -0200

Graham Percival escreveu:
- OSX 10.5 issues: I think the command-line version is fine, but
  we still don't have a working gui.  But there's one or two
  people who have created workaround with actionscript?
Having a dual boot Macbook Pro (Leopard / Ubuntu 8.10), I can see that the PPC version runs much slower than the linux version when I need to compile big scores (Rosetta or ubuntu just rocks? ;)... Is it possible to publish the Leopard compiled for an Intel Mac without the gui? I have found this page (J. guillermo) but did not yet tried to follow the instructions to compile Lilypond (finishing my dissertation)... http://higgsfield.wordpress.com/2008/10/28/definitive-guide-to-lilypond-for-osx/ Could anyone give any tips about how one can package a functioning Intel/Leopard binary of Lilypond after having compiled it? (sorry if I am to much noob with such a question..)

thanks
z.

--

http://www.padovani.googlepages.com