Re: holdups for 2.12

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: holdups for 2.12
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 21:00:39 +0100

Quoting Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

What are the remaining issues before we release 2.12.0?

- nothing in the docs.  I don't care if NR 1 isn't finished yet, I
 don't care if the translations aren't finished -- we've had
 over a year to get this stuff together.  If it isn't finished
 now, then live with it.  There's always 2.12.1 et al.

Well, one issue is that the version of the 2.11 docs currently available at lilypond.org don't have the all the navigation included that you can find at Reinhold's site. I guess it's just a matter of updating texi2html.

I agree with everybody else, go ahead and release 2.12!

  /Mats