Re: 2.12 uploaded

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: 2.12 uploaded
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 11:51:29 +0100

Le mercredi 24 décembre 2008 à 16:00 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Any possibility of fixing this manually?  I normally wouldn't
> suggest anything like this, but since the entire website is slated
> for rebuilding, it might be ok to abandon the nice scripts and
> makefiles and hack the html manually.
>
> ... then again, the new website wouldn't be ready for a month at
> the very earliest, and we'll probably have two or three more
> releases during that period.  So maybe it's still worth fixing the
> makefiles for those three releases.

I don't want to fiddle with HTML manually, but I could hack versiondb.py
if necessary.  Anyway we shouldn't announce 2.12 until the source
tarball is available -- on
http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/sources/
v2.12 appears as a file too.  OK, you can download the raw tarball on
address@hidden using the "snapshot" link, but this isn't suitable for first
release of a stable branch.

Cheers,
John