Re: Reorganization of Docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Reorganization of Docs
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:51:14 -0800

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 07:04:36PM -0700, Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
> I am working on a reorganization of LM6 Programming Interfaces.

Err, NR?

> I have a section on displaying Scheme representations, and I want to add a
> section on displaying LilyPond representations.
>
> I propose that section 3.3.4. Displaying LilyPond notation move to LM 6.

Mao, this is confusing.  You're not proposing to add an entirely
new chapter to the LM, containing nothing more than 3 paragraphs
and 3 examples, right?

Assuming you're talking about the NR, I kind-of like that material
where it is.  As the examples show, it can be useful for
non-programming stuff.  How do you feel about a link in NR 6 to
the current location?  I don't mind if you want to add a short
example in NR 6 showing how to do this again, if it fits better
with your narrative.