Re: LM master?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LM master?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:19:18 -0000

Sorry to all; I screwed up again :(

Ignore my earlier reply, below, suggesting there was
a problem: Adobe Reader works fine with LP pdfs.

Trevor

ps If you're interested, at some stage I had renamed
my Notation Reference pdf to indicate the release level
and forgot I had done so. Not surprisingly, it was this that prevented the link back from working.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>