Re: Release 2.12.2?

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Release 2.12.2?
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:30:46 -0700

On 1/15/09 5:08 PM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 04:41:20PM -0700, Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
>> Any plans to release 2.12.2 soon?
>
> I'd love to, but I still can't build it.

Can I, or somebody else, do the build for you?

> Also, I get 30% packet
> loss from my apartment at peak times (8pm to 12 pm), so ssh to
> kainhofer is unbearable.  :/

Wow, I guess I take good internet service for granted.  I have high-speed
optical fiber to my house, and a wireless network in my house, so I'm always
connected whenever I want to be.

> There's a research group meeting on Sat.  I might be able to
> install stuff on my mac mini there (IIRC Han-Wen uses osx, so
> hopefully I won't encounter any more problems), but I wouldn't be
> surprised if everybody goes off together to have dinner or
> something.  So I might go in on Sunday to do this... I'm supposed
> to be taking photos of the area for my family, so that would fit
> in with going to university but not doing any university work.

But don't miss out on the cultural aspects of being in Singapore just so you
can do some LilyPond work!

BTW, we may have a group of BYU students going to NUS in May.  It's not
clear yet if I'm going with them, but if I do, perhaps we could meet face to
face ...

Carl