website compilation

From: Matthieu Jacquot
Subject: website compilation
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 00:30:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I try to compile the website to check my french translations before
submitting them, here's the fail log for the command "make web" (I pull the
last patch so I think it's not the problem) :

[..........]
 File "../../scripts/lilypond-book.py", line 43, in <module>
    import lilylib as ly
ImportError: No module named lilylib
make[3]: *** [out-www/collated-files.texi] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/matth/site/lilydoc/input/regression'
make[2]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/matth/site/lilydoc/input'
make[1]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/matth/site/lilydoc'
make: *** [web-1] Error 2
address@hidden ~/site/lilydoc $

Maybe I missed something, here's what I've done :
I only pulled the translation branch in my new directory ~/site/lilydoc,
autogen.sh doesn't comply, make web, I had to add a symbolic link in
/out/bin for the lilypond binary, make web again it seemed to work better
but it fails with this message.
Am I doing something wrong?
Regards,
Matthieu