gdb and guile with lilypond

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: gdb and guile with lilypond
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:57:15 -0700

Ok, so I've managed to build lilypond with debugging enabled, and I think I
built guile with debugging enabled (but I'm not positive, because I did it
with macports).

I've been able to set breakpoints in C++ routines and trace through things,
so I know gdb is working right on lilypond.

Is there any way to set breakpoints in scheme routines so that the debugger
will stop in the middle of a guile routine?

Thanks for your help,

Carl