Re: Please fix: japanese doc compilation

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Please fix: japanese doc compilation
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 02:18:40 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys a écrit :
Can you make it so doc and web take a different set of languages?  For
the tarball distribution, I still want to build the PDFs.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with 'doc' and 'web', I assume PDF and HTML, respectively. Japanese docs compilation will remain disabled until it is complete enough anyway, but I've already pushed a patch to disable Texi2pdf call for Japanese docs.

Best,
John