Re: lilypond.pdf size?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: lilypond.pdf size?
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:23:18 +0100

2009/3/3 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> I'm not sure the hoster of this new web platform would have reasonably
> enough bandwith for
> massive downloading of 13 MB lilypond.pdf; however, I guess it is OK to use
> download.linuxaudio.org.

Hm, I'm not sure what amount of bandwidth we are talking about. They
do host distros ISO images and packages repositories on their
download-dedicated servers, so I guess 13MB may not be so huge in
comparison... But if linuxaudio is available, that could be a better
solution indeed.

Regards,
Valentin