Re: lilypond.pdf size?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lilypond.pdf size?
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:06:57 -0300

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 6:23 AM, Valentin Villenave
<address@hidden> wrote:
> 2009/3/3 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
>> I'm not sure the hoster of this new web platform would have reasonably
>> enough bandwith for
>> massive downloading of 13 MB lilypond.pdf; however, I guess it is OK to use
>> download.linuxaudio.org.
>
> Hm, I'm not sure what amount of bandwidth we are talking about. They

http://lilypond.org/stats/stats/  (user/pw stats/stats)

Total B/W for lp.org is 250 Gb/month currently. we're on a shared host
with a 1 Tb limit.  The PDFs are 20 Gb of that.

Also, for some reason lots of people download the darwin/x86 version
from lilypond.org.  Is there some sort of file tracker
(versiontracker?) that is using lilypond.org as canonical site?