Re: PDF Problem

From: Aaron Andrew Hunt
Subject: Re: PDF Problem
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:25:45 -0500

From: Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>

Aaron, it would be good to earn some respect here, presumably by
contributing something others benefit from, before you give up the respect
already.

David might not be the most polite person on earth, but he did at least
something useful before he went on to bash you.

And from your choice of words and willingness to write an email rather
than do something about the original issue, I would agree with David's
criticism in content, if not in form.

My response off-list: