Re: PDF Problem

From: Aaron Andrew Hunt
Subject: Re: PDF Problem
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:46:36 -0500

BTW, I completely agree this thread was not handled well, not only by me, but by everyone from its inception to the present entry which I hope is its termination. Quite an ugly business! Very bad form shown by all! I do offer my apologies for my part, and yes - by all means I hope everyone is indeed getting on with more worthwhile endeavors.

Yours,
Aaron
=====