Re: Using .ily for included lilypond files

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Using .ily for included lilypond files
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:54:18 +0200

That's fine for me. I will notify you if I figured out what could be broken.

Graham Percival wrote:
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 01:13:06PM +0200, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:

Is the fact, that a change like this breaks existing editor support for
LilyPond, considered at all?

If you're asking in the past tense, then no, it was never
considered, because we didn't imagine it would break anything.

If you're asking in the future tense, then yes, we're quite
willing to consider it, although not unless somebody specifies
what it would break.