page breaking changed in 2.13 ???

From: ArnoWaschk
Subject: page breaking changed in 2.13 ???
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:05:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list,

i am using a 2.13 lilypond compiled from today's git repo, and i am
observing - in comparison to a version from around 10th of April - that the
page breaking strategy seems to have changed significantly.
Which leads me in one case of a before 47page piano reduction score (1 to 4
staves per page, staff lines number irregular) becoming a 123page score only
having one line per page, even if just being a piano solo line...

How can i switch back to the old behaviour, or to a behaviour similar to the
earlier one?

Thank you very much for any help!

Arno

P. S. I would also be grateful for instructions to roll back my source tree
to the April version, if that is the easiest...