Re: LSR 2.12

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: LSR 2.12
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 06:32:13 -0500

Graham Percival wrote:
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:36:55AM +0200, Valentin Villenave wrote:
2009/5/25 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:
Valentin, the tarball is ready and will be coming in a private email.
Mats has changed a couple of snippets since you sent me the tarball.
What do we do about it? (I'm afraid we'll have to take the LSR offline
until it's updated, to make sure nothing gets lost in the process.)

Valentin,

I created the tarball *after* incorporating Mats' changes to the snippet with polymeter. Is that the one you're talking about? He posted a fix on the mailing list, so I put it in the appropriate snippet, tested it, then created the tarball and mailed it to you. That's the only change I'm aware of.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com