weird German error

From: Graham Percival
Subject: weird German error
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:12:22 +0100

Attempting to build the docs ends apparently with an error in the
German translations:

./notation.cps:2850: Argument of \" has an extra }.
<inserted text>
                \par
<to be read again>
                   }
\tclose ...n \rawbackslash \plainfrenchspacing #1}
                                                  \null
\codex #1->\tclose {#1}
                       \endgroup
l.2850 \entry {\code \"
                       Uber die Nicht-Schachtelung von Klammern und Bindeb\"...

[628] [629] [630]) [631] )

but I personally see nothing wrong with this.  The relevant lines from the file:
\entry {\code \xeatspaces {\"Uber die Nicht-Schachtelung von Klammern
und Bindeb\"ogen}}{92}
\entry {\code \"Uber die Nicht-Schachtelung von Klammern und Bindeb\"ogen}{94}
\entry {\"Uberbindung}{37}

all look fine to me.

I've pushed the broken doc build in the hopes that a translator person
can spot the error quickly and fix it; if nobody sees it within 2-3
days, I'll revert this commit.